Monday, August 28, 2017

Upper Tray 18 and Lower Tray 17 - Day 3

Jee where to start with these ones.....

I changed into Tray 18 on the top and bottom on Friday August 25. But I noticed that the bottom tray was not fitting onto some of my attachments and also that my one front tooth had started tilting to the left.

It took my most of the day Saturday to get a hold of Jane (my wonderful ortho's assistant). And after discussing with her about how the tray was not seeding or sitting properly and hadn't in the last few trays; along with having the tooth moving a way it shouldn't issue. Anyways she told me to try some past trays and see which one fit best and wear that one until my next appointment when we rescanned.

After trying Trays 14-18, Tray 17 fit the "best" out of all of them. it still isn't perfect because of that one wonky tooth, but all the other teeth line up and the trays fit over every other attachment except for the one.

So it will be extra interesting to see what happens when I get scanned in a few weeks

Also as a side note Tray 18 uppers really hurt! I don't know why....but these have bothered me as much as Tray 1 did....crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment