Saturday, March 25, 2017

Tray 2 - Hour 16

So I switched my trays last night before going to bed and prepared myself to be as uncomfortable with the second set as I was with the first set. I took some pain meds about 30 minutes before bed, prepped and packed my old trays up to be stored and filed down my second trays to be worn.

Brushed and flossed my teeth and made the switch and went to bed. To my surprise when I woke up this morning I wasn't in pain!! There was some pressure of a few of my teeth, but nothing like the first set of trays. Now mind you day 2 was my worst day with the first set; so I will have to update again after I've passed that point to see if this wonderful feeling continues or I get let down.

Upper trays, set 1 and set 2

Lower trays, set 1 and set 2

1 comment:

  1. You're right1 The pain associated with getting your teeth straightened goes away pretty quickly. You're in for a treat, since you wear the clear retainers associated with invisalign! They will get your teeth straightened in a much quicker fashion than regular braces, and, a great benefit is they'll almost invisible. When your treatment is over you'll feel great about yourself!

    ReplyDelete