Monday, March 27, 2017

Tray 2 - Day 3

Well I can certainly confirm that this tray has been a lot less painful than the first. It really hasn't given me much grief at all. There has definitely been some pressure on a few select teeth, but all in all not bad.

In the midst of all this my Grandmother who was 99 passed away on Saturday March 25th at about 1:30 in the morning. I'm glad that I got to say my goodbye to her in her last few hours. Tomorrow is her wake, funeral and burial. It will be a long tough day but I know I'll make it through in one piece.

Next appointment with my Orthodontist is on Saturday April 8th where I will get my attachments (unsure of how many). Will report how that goes and how much more noticeable my trays are after that. Right now people can not notice them unless I tell them I have them on and they really look; a big plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment