Monday, May 29, 2017

Catch up post

Wow I'm behind!!

So I changed into Tray 5 on Saturday May 6 and this one really moved my teeth! The whole upper right side felt like they moved no this one. Also this one gave me a slight issue with the bottom where it snapped into place on my bottom teeth, but didn't want to seed all the way down no matter what I did. I thought this problem would carry over to Tray 6 but luckily it did not.

I changed into Tray 6 on Friday May 19, this one really moved my upper front 4 teeth. I could feel that this one was really pulling them down and in bringing them more in line.

I'm still doing my OMT exercises and I wear my MYObrace on the weekends only usually. Jane has told me that at my next appointment she'll be bringing something different than the MYObrace that is a bit smaller and easier to sleep with.

I change into Tray 7 this Friday June 2 and my next appointment with my Orthodontist is on Saturday June 10 and I'm looking forward to seeing her and Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment