Monday, June 5, 2017

Tray 7 - Day 3

Tray 7 of 17 active trays! It's crazy the difference I can notice so far. My top teeth are coming back in nicely, the gaps between them are closing and my overbite is almost gone.

These things are like little miracle workers! I switched to tray 7 on Friday night before bed, so of course as per usual Saturday and Sunday there were certain teeth sore; this time I noticed in my top front few teeth and on my right upper teeth. So of course for a the first 2-3 days certain things are a bit harder to eat; but nothing that can't be handled.

I'm excited for my appointment on Saturday, I haven't seen them in person in 2 months that's enough  trays to make a big difference. And with Jane we've only been Skype chatting so she has a rough idea what my teeth are looking like but seeing in person is a lot better.

I'm wondering if they will switch me to switching out my trays to every 1 week now instead of every 2; as she had wanted to last time, bit it was going to be too long until my next visit....

By the way I love snapchat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment