Friday, April 21, 2017

Tray 3 - Day 12.....MYObrace and OMT

So I received my MYObrace and OMT kit in the mail on Wednesday April 19. Jane and I had a Skype video chat Wednesday night so she could explain how to use the MYObrace and went over the beginning exercises to do with my OMT kit.

Let's start with the MYObrace. So Jane told me to wear this at night but to start about an hour or so before bedtime so that my mouth would get used to it being in. So I ended up putting in the MYObrace in at about 10pm knowing that I would be up until about 11or 12. I could NOT fall asleep with this in!! I was up until 2 am and I finally gave up and took it out (SORRY JANE!!). But I had to be a decent human for work the next day and at least try to get a few hours of sleep.

Then I tried the same thing last night pretty much same result, so again out it came. I will be trying again tonight, but I still have to get up at the same time I would have to get up for work because I have a dentist appointment to get my teeth cleaned bright and early! Jane did say it would take awhile....might take me a long while to get used to as I value sleep highly and can't have this making it impossible for me to sleep...sigh.

Next the OMT exercises. These are fine. They don't bother me at all and I like that for 2 of the 5 exercises I can do them anywhere. The other 3 I need things for, and I have have 2 or the 3 things at current (hoping the elastics came in the mail today).

I also will be switching into tray 4 tonight...so i will have an updated sometime this weekend about how that one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment