Monday, April 24, 2017

Tray 4

So I switched to tray 4 on Friday April 21st at night. It went well, it probably bugged me less than tray 3 did just because I'm used to the attachments now and know how to take the trays out with the attachments. I don't need a mirror anymore to take the trays out, although I prefer doing it with one if there is one available. I also didn't need any sort of painkillers for this tray, which is a big step I think!

So far the only night I have been able to sleep with my MYObrace in for the whole night has been Saturday April 22 as I didn't have anything pressing to wake up for on Sunday. The OMT is going well I find. I did miss some exercises on Saturday and Sunday because I wasn't at home enough to do the ones that you have to do three times a day and use devices so unless you have the forethought to bring those with you...they don't get done three times and only get done twice. Hopefully I'll have done well enough that I can move on to the next set of exercises on Wednesday when Jane and I chat again.

I figure maybe I'll take photos of my fifth tray compared to my first tray then it might be a bit easier to see the differences between them as you don't really see it from on to the next although you know they are moving your teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment